NanoSec Conference 2019 – Call for Papers (CFP)
Call for Papers for the second annual NanoSec Conference 2019 (#NSC2019) is now open! NanoSec is a three days event, with two-day technical training (7th & 8th October 2019) followed by one-day dual track information security conference to be held on the 9th of October 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. Our aim is to provide our audiences with in-depth technical hands-on trainings and talks.
We are looking for cutting edge research papers, new / innovative / unique exploitation techniques on everything security, both offensive & defensive. Local (MY) researchers, professionals, academics, industry, government and the underground security community are highly encouraged to participate.
Topics of special interest includes (but not limited to):
- Web Security
- VoIP Security
- IPv6 Security
- Cyber Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- Smart Card Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Industrial Security (SCADA)
- Mobile & Mobile App Security
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Blockchain Technology Security
- Perimeter Defense / Firewall / WAF Security
- Physical Security (RFID Access Sytem, Smart Doors, etc)
- Wireless Technologies Security (WLAN, 3G, LTE, WiMAX, etc)
- Operating System Security (Windows, GNU/Linux, Unix, MacOS, IOS, Android, etc)
Each speakers will be be given a 40 minutes speaking slot + 5 minutes Q&A session.
Proposals for trainings and talks will be accepted until 31st of March 2019, 23:59 MYT. All submissions should include:
- Trainer(s) / Speaker(s) details – limited to max 2 trainers/speakers per training / speaking slot. Details should include your contact information & biography.
- A short summary of your proposed training / talk
- A full description of your proposed training / talk (any additional references will be an advantage. i.e: published articles, videos of previous presentations)
- Technical requirements for your training / talk
All proposals should be submitted to [email protected] in English. Incomplete submissions can and will be ignored / rejected by our committee.
# Submission DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Our CFP panelists will evaluate every submission received after CFP closes and announce selected papers approximately 2 weeks after CFP closes.
- Complimentary access to conference
- 2D1N accommodation
- Travelling expenses reimbursement of up to MYR 1,000
- Lunch will be provided at event day